So my sister-in-law, Cari, has started doing 'Five Things Friday' and I liked it and so I'm going to do it too. Watch her not do it this week!
1. I love KGSR. Like obsessed with it. My sister-in-law first introduced me to it as the "keep austin weird" station when I moved here. I love everything about it.
2. Why do infant sleepers not all zip up? The ones that snap up take so long compared to the zipper. I just can't comprehend why there are more options in snaps than zippers.
3. I got Beckham on a pretty consistent schedule and he is taking two 1.5-2 hour naps a day! Just in time for the time change....
4. It has been beautiful outside! We've been taking at least one walk a day and it's been so nice. I'm sad because I know the heat/humidity will be here soon and my child will forget what the outdoors are.
5. I go to Target. all. the. time. It just gets us out of the house and keeps Beckham entertained. It makes me want to spend lots and lots of money on everything they have. Seriously, whoever they have working for them in product design & placement and marketing is a genius. Because I want everything.
Our travels have gone great and we're headed to Lubbock on Thursday and then on to Artesia on Friday. I'm nervous for the trip to Lubbock with just Becks and I, but thank goodness Michelle is going to join us for the Artesia leg of the trip. So excited to see lots of family and friends! I guess I might miss next Friday's five things....