1. I took an infant from Austin, TX all the way to Artesia, NM and back in 4 days. It was exhausting and overwhelming and so worth it. We got to see his Gamma & Crawdad and cousins & spend quality time with 2 of my best friends plus lots of other fun people.
2. Beckham and I are already sweating a lot in this town. It's only March.
3. I ate from a taco trailor today that played Bob Marley music the whole time. It was delicious.
4. A friend from high school posted old pictures on fb this past week. In one picture I am a cowboy. Yes I played a man in order to avoid wearing a pink leotard and tutu.
5. Marta and Darby are coming over tonight so we can watch Les Miserables. It is the play that started my love affair with musical theater when my parents took us to see it when I was in the 3rd grade. I've seen it four times on stage since. It never gets old.
I'm going to try and post pictures of mine & B's trip at some point this week!